Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hop hop hop

Its good that I am well today after being down for the past few days. Haven't been feeling well for the past few days. Now that I kind of reconcile what happend during the last few days the onset of the hives is probably the sign that I am falling sick. Seems that whenever I get hives (is that how u spell it ??), i will be having fever or a flu. True enough Wednesday saw me having diraohoea and come night time it got worst. So decide to work from home and see a doctor on Thursday.


Got the sick leave but still need to work. managed to sneak in a nap for an hour or so but its not really a happy sleep.

Finally today I feel so much better. Gone to the hospital for the pelvis scan. Goodness really got to hold my bladder for so long :(. Well the result is the radiologist couldn'[t find anyting. Praise the lord. But really hope the doctor will not ask me to do CT scan to figure out what that lump is. Keeping fingers cross.

Feel so happy and I gone shopping.. Sheeese.. Waste $$$ again.. well.... I am just so happy. Hoh hop hop.


Hmmm log on online to try to figure out the dimensions for the card I wanted to made for SJ. And my collegue from China catch me and ping me and ok I help her to release one order. Dont know why it never went thru. She made this comment about me saying I 刀子嘴豆腐心.

:)Pretty true.. I always say no no no, but end up heart so soft. Ok if what she say is really true I save the RM's job.

No comments: