Sunday, September 25, 2011

the sudden mode of moodiness

I got no clue why suddenly i sink myself into this moodiness..  long time never log in facebook, saw cg mummy sending me a touching song to encourage me which was last month . when i saw the video clip i tear. saw linda's note.. tear too.. this morning, Zita sis hug me.. and i feel so loved by her.

Thanks sisters.. It has not been easy. for a while I was ok but another mood i just feel so sad. hmmm today hmm suddenly i just dont feel like working, the moment i open my laptop i dread that feeling.  I dread the wednesday meeting, i dread all the trainings, all the meetings.. Now i wish i can dont do work and just off to do soemthing that i like..

Eh... i got no clue why i just suddenly feel so depressed. Because of him? because of work? because of? ... one thing for sure.. guard my heart.  I learn a big lesson last year.. so guard my heart....

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

Just wanted to say hello! Hope your day is going great:))

Have a lovely week!
Hugs to you,
Gaby