Sunday, July 19, 2009

Maybe I should..

count my blessings like what Joey Jie always tell me.

Like what she tell me, look around us, there are so much more people who needed help. Vs them, we are so much more fortunate.

Eg, We still have jobs vs those who lost their jobs. We have our family vs those who are orphans. The list goes on..........

My company has been laying off people and lately another round has come, and this time on finance. I know I am not part one of the unfortunate ones, maybe I should count my blessings.

Ironically, some years back when I was still in my 1st job, I did wish that I was one of those who got layoff . Maybe then I was kind of sick of my job and having work so many years there, I could get 5-6 months of package... see when you are young, you are bolder.

Now I am well.... I don't know.... kind of mid life crisis feelling.

I don't know what to do next.

One thing for sure, the lately events again confirm this: bosses are hard to please, cos they will judge you. The lord never judges. I always tell myself everything comes from the lord. He is the provider of everything, be it blessings, promotion etc. so look upon him.

I guess deep in my heart I know what to do with my job, I just want to confirm something else before I took another plunge.

On other parts of my life, I am still clueless. Can Jesus whisper into my ears or appear in my dream tonight.

I never had good sleep nowdays.. only except this afternoon. Ironically when I am terribly ill, and when I didn't sleep a wink last night. Its just tossing and tossing,left, right up and down all directions, all venues. Sofa, my sis bed, everywhere.. real pain in my head, limps, moments of cold, and hot and you name it..

No comments: