Friday, September 25, 2009

Gal be brave

Gal, It saddens me to see you losing so much weight and losing your usual self. I know I am so cruel to you today for being so honest and almost causing you to tear. So sorry gal. But I want you to be happy and go back to being you.

I know deep in your heart you know the answer, but you are just trying to give him more chances. Whatever I said, you already told him and you know what the answer will be. What I told you today merely confirms what you been hiding in your heart.

It pains me to hear you saying sometimes you just feel like signing the letter. But gal, this won't solve the problem, and you know it. I want you to marry as a happy bride and not a sad bride. Since you no longer have the trust and peace in your heart, let go and be happy. If you marry with no trust, your marriage will end up in distrust and arguments and you know what it will lead to. Someone has to step out of this triangular relationship.

I know saying is always easier than doing but I know you can do it.

If he does treasure you, he will do all means to get you back. Talk is always cheap. You done what you can do, his frens done what they can do. The choice is his to take now.

Let go and be free from all this burden. You will find your happiness. Remember what I always tell you: find peace in your heart in all your decisions.

will keep you in my prayers that Abba daddy will give you the wisdom and guidance to lead you everyday.

----------------------------------------------------
其实好想拥抱你,但看到你的泪已经在眼眶里打滚,随时流下来,所以决定还是不要的好。 免得好事的人有了新话题。 只能拍拍你肩膀。加油啊!

No comments: