Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thankful

Actually come to think of it, I am favored. Why? Cos I say I wanna go on PTO, take a break out of SG, choose a timing. Went down to a agency saw got this XXX holiday,call SJ and book.

All done without even asking boss for permission, without comparing other agencies rates, without xxx xxx xx. Serious, thats was just how I did it. The rest leave it to the lord. Thankfully boss allows my leave (afterall its not close period). Really thankful she helps to do my forecast else forever I won't be able to take leave cos non close period = forecast/submission, who is going to do this for me since nobody wants to take on this task ??

(Think I must be the only one who is dumb enough who say yes when boss ask if I wanna take up this challenge)

Anyway, really I am blessed with a good tour leader. He totally change my opinion of a tour leader's duties. In the past those trips that I have gone and with a tour leader from sg, I have the "why should I give u tips" mindset cos they don't do anything extra.But this one is really good, reads up, gives information, making sure we are all comfortable, taking care of us. The extend of things he do really opens my eyes.


Story of my trip shall continue. hmmm I still feel the pain I had about the $$$ that I need to spend now.... Thats why the lord says" Worrying is such a sin... story to be continue

No comments: