Sunday, October 10, 2010

CLM?

Think on Friday I just make a career limiting move. I pointed out a gap and the audience happen to be my controller in her new role.  Honestly I could have kept quiet because I am only backin up for my collegue and I could have close one eye and settle the issue.

However me being me, seeing the gap and where the problem lies I decided to speak up and wrote a diplomatic email (I spend at least 10-15 mins on that email and vetted and corrected and tone it down) I guess I reach the stage whereby I do not care if I offend my boss, my new manager and whoever.

I did the right thing and know I have God's righteous with me and even if I get reprimanded, I am without regrets. God will move me to the right place where I need to be.

Talking about my new manager.. haiz she reminded me fo who I was 6-7 years back. A spider. Know what is a spider? Kancheong spider. I am not a manager but I do know what is to stay cool and relax and calm. Over the years I see the change in me, especially after I know God and with good training in the last company I slowly change.

Not to say I don't care but rather I appear calm on the outside graceful like a swan but underneath paddle like crazy

Well she has lots to go, yes she is new but handling of matter wise........ may the lord guide her..

No comments: