Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thought of the day

When the wave came in, Tin Tin got scared and try to run away, He screamed," I want to go back, I want to go back." Its pretty funny. Both my sis and I held him tightly and let him float telling him , its allright. Actually he had ventrued out from 0.6M to 0.9M and he's wearing a life jacket so he can float but when the waves came in, he got swept and he got scared.

We held him tightly trying to calm him down and reassure him its safe. When the waves died down, he realise actualy he can float and he then dare to venture out and trying 1.2M this time round. Now  he doesn't want to get out of water.

Alot of times, due to the unknown, we got scared and tried to run away from the fear that aroses from our heart. We do not dare to face this unknown. Only when we know we are safe, would we dare to face it. But very often its we ouselves that we hinder from stepping out the first step.

Jesus says:

Deuteronomy 31:6


Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

John 14:27


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

No comments: