Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lord is good

Yesterday afternoon I lost $50. I don't bet, its just my blurness.. too mi hu le. Went to gym in a rush and didnt bring my wallet along, just grab some notes out. As I came out of gym I remember placing the $$$ in a paper bag. Went to amoy to tabao beehoon and was thinking to use $50 note to pay then decide just pay her with my small notes.. and so i dump back that $50 note into the paper bag, and walk bac to office.

Bac in office, uh oh, i discover my $50 note went missing.. I think instead of landing into the paper bag must have land soemwhere else. Hopefully this bless someone else . What to do. Now I was really sad and to add to that, it was just a very busy day and non stop working until I got no time to even drink .At midnight while checking some deals, I realise that the region that I support has a order that violate companies guidelines.. Arrrg this cause me to have to quickly create in system a profile to pull back that order so that nothing gets book.

End of the day before I sleep i told the lord I am so tired and sad, and lord pls restore, plus my pocket is really big holes now with all the wedding inviations, baby showers i am getting.. gosh.

This morning , I log in at 7am and as I clear my mails, I saw this CAP AWARD. hmm strange, my boss was on leave and plus I don't think she issues any except for the 3 years iniitial set up of the team.

Click on it. it was from a US manager from my organisation whom I was working with for a project some time earlier. Praise the lord. This is really a pleasant surprise. I open up the attachment and well not a huge sum going by past stds in other teams, but really its good especially coming from my organisation(well know that organisation that I falls under is always the lead in cost cutting measurments :) ) and is something I didnt expect.

Amt definitely more than $50, the $$ shall be used to bao ang bao for my good fren's wedding in Nov.. There is something else I wanan share.. but i cant remembr now hahah . goldfish memory nowadys.. share next time


The lord is good, always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.