Wednesday, January 12, 2011

打造神國企業~楊肅斌



When Aaron my agent send me this, I didn't click on it, until today. Oh mine, i just have to send it to everyone because it deeply blessed and touch. The beginning strike a chord in me. He took 14 years to tell his parents, I took a year but mum never accept it. Kind of denial I woudl say, so now I simply just ignore and hide and never tell her I am still attending church.

Don't ask me how I go to church these 6 years, occasinarily when she ask , I just have to hide or somehow brush it off. secret Christian I am..

Someday my parents would be saved, in fact this is one of my 3 wishes this year :) Amen.... they would be saved.


Tan Sri Francis Yeo love and trust for the lord also deeply touch me, see how he love his wife, see how strong he is when his wife passed away, a loving father he is, his giving back to society. All these are things that we should learn from him. All glory to the lord..


A quote from him, we always say Bright idea Bright idea. Yes HE is the light of the world, therfore bright idea. :)
Watch it, you will be blessed I promise.

No comments: