Monday, January 17, 2011

Sense of fear

For some reason, I starting to feel a little fear, well maybe its to due to my anxiety over the outcome of some events that I am awaiting. Anyway won't share here until I get the confirmation in time to come. But I starting to feel anxious and also in a way abit undecisiveness, its like at a junction and I hestiating don't know to turn left, right, go straight, or u turn.

Anyway I am telling myself, relax, some decisions can only be made after I go through one stage. Its just weird how human beings love to jump instead of walking properly. And human beings when given choice, also start to become indecisive cos they do not know what is best for them, and start to worry. If there is only choice, they grumble too, because they don't get to choose.

At this point, fear sets in and this is the best time for the devil to set in. Pure coincidentance? Today's daily devotional is the following phrase.

1 Peter 5:8


Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

I just need ot learn to rest in the lord and be reminded that I got nothing ot fear for HIS blood has coverd me . I call upon the lord to bless me and cover me from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, take away my anxiety, all infirmities, all worries and  set my heart at rest and at peace. Amen.

No comments: