Saturday, January 29, 2011

It suprise me

that I actually can still tear about it.

Well well I thought I have walk out of it but looks like I have not totally get over it. Don't mistaken, not over love or anything.

But rather this morning I have a call with a consultant and she told me there isn't a specific trend about me and can't do a profile report for me. Well this is all part of some program that I am in, shan't mention what it is here until I see more clarity and know where i am heading towards.

Didn't surprise me at all, cos the moment that i took the survery was in a mad closing and I wasn't in the right mindset and I don't even know why I response in that manner over the written part. I think I just let go and write whatver comes to my mind. As she ask me further questions to understand me more, in particular to some of my written response, I told her what happened last year.

As I described, tears just flow down automatically to my surpise. Uncontrollably is the word that I should use. Not that I emotional or whatever, I guess the hurt is really really deep, the betrayal of trust and the evil words by the evil tongue, all of which is untrue is just too deep that my whole confidence was dampened.

I am slowly picking up the pieces since late late last year and slowly its going up. I won't let it get to me again. No more bad vibes getting to me again. That has affected me so badly last year.

Well lesson I learn is don't trust people too much especially your.....

Anyway end of the day a job is just a job although sad to say we spend a big major part of our time working. hmm unless I am a tai tai haha.. ok stop dreaming, i think I am the born to be hands on, born to be rollin up sleeves type..

saw a nice jade bangle just now but really really really expensive.... Most likely won't buy.. think i have my camera to think abt it first. that will come first priority hhehehe

No comments: