Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weird feeling

Its just a weird restless mood. Don't ask me why, I dont know too. Maybe cos I grow older today ?

Thank u all for your blessings. As always I spend the day with myself. To me there is nothing to celebrate cos its just another ordindary day. I don't have the habit to celebrate since young. Nowdays my sweet sis would usually buy a cake for me though.. muacks.

Going out with frens during this period is more of a excuse for gathering people else its so hard to gather all the good frens .. :) I enjoy their presence, their accompany. Its not the bday that has got the meaning, its the frenship that matters. The same applies to father's day, mother's day. Do you think your parents will be happy when you only celebrate once a year with them. I bet you that they will rather u be a filial daughter/son all year long thats what matter most. I know I haven't been a good daughter... :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy a while ago that L tell me she wasn't angry with me. Could be misunderstanding or misinterpretion by another fren of us.... Whatever it is, the past has passed and I am glad its all over

Morale of the story : Always hear from horse's mouth.
-------------------------------------------------------

Its just a weird feeling... arrrg hopefully it goes away tomorrow..

No comments: