Monday, March 15, 2010

Attack?

I was kind of surprise this morning. Feel tummy a little unwell but still go to office. on the way to work, I broke out in cold sweat,and feel chest is like restrained. I end up alighting at Dover, find a toilet.

Decide to continue to work but still weak so at Bouna vista i cross over the platform and went straight back home.

Feel much better at home, Decide i do not need a doctor. Come afternoon buay tong le.. ok go see doctor. er.. 2pm there is still this so many patients and i need to wait like 1 hour, clinic close at 3pm. goodness

Walk further to another clinic as I am too lazy to go back home and come down again.

Not much crowd but gosh the doctor is "Super efficient" Each patient on ag 5 mins or less. I really dislike coming to this dcotor and was so happy when the one near my home is open See one is so crowded because the fees are cheaper and the doctor is quite a nice chap. This one, i really dont know if he can really test my temperature with the thermoter scan place not even near my forehead. horrible doctor.


wonder why i suddenly fall ill, because my menses is coming? But no lei, i dont normally encountered this.

can only conclude is devil attack. Pass my ipod full of sermons to a fren's sister to encouage her before her surgery this thursday. was reading Joel Osteen book and have more revelations. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well I am the healed of the lord. Am alwaYs am..

No comments: