Monday, March 29, 2010

I decided

Well I am kind of disappointed with my boss. The way she answered my 2 qns basically just tell me she is not doing anything for the team. Our grading is an issue, she says she does acknoledged this disparity between Apac/europe/US, her boss also acknolwedges and yet they are doing nothing about this. She even tell me for some of us, we would probably be a grade higher if we are in US. :(

Ok fine, basicaly her response answer this question from the Pulse. It goes something like are employees being rewarded/recognised fairly ?

She wasn't happy about me asking about the salary issue. I told her: Work is a means for most of us. If I use the Singlish way it would be : abu then, u think I free labour is it. HAHA just trying to inject some humour here.

Anyway I guess she only want solutions and not questions but these are fundamental questions that she does need to know that the team is not happy. The others does not ask her does not means they are happy.

Anyway I been thinking about this for a while and I decide to let go. It dawn on me that I been doing the forecast since Aug/sept 08. Ya she did recognise my effort just lately by giving me a cap award. I was kind of surprise but again this recogntion probably came too late. She only realise this last Aug when I decide to go on leave and basically I just bk the tour without getting her approval. I was so bold then.

Well nobody in the team want to be the backup for this tough job so I have to just go on leave to force her to think of something. In the end she back me up and realise is a tough job.

Yes I told her lately that I would no longer want to handle this forecast. I been thinking since this ia next level job and she hasn't recognise me. What is all the crap about in order to move up, u need to do more, need to do this need to do that. All the crap.

Whatever she says rules. Nothing please her. So well this piece of job shall rest with whoever she finds. Yup the new manager.

Yes I want my freedom back. I want my month 3 my quarter end to be free. Gone with the forecast. I want my time, my health back :)


Praise the lord that my boss reaction is surprising calm. My collegues were shock too. Anyway like what I said, its a career suicidal move. To take one big step back. If she wants to use this against me saying this is the reason for me not able to get promotion. So be it.

I don't care anymore. I only need to please the lord.

AS for preggy, seems that the team is getting piss off with her. I am too in a way. But I need to learn to bless her. I don't have to like her but I will try to love her like what Jesus did since He has forgiven all of us.

Its gonna be tough. I need to tell neighbour this too. To try to instill into her.

Oh yes talking about neighbour. Dear lord, forgive me for judging her in the past. She has since turn so lovely. She sometimes make me coffee and on thrusday she is so sweet to have call me to ask if I need an umbrella. I feel so loved and so touched.

I confess to her lately that I used to dislike her for making me cry. heee

am enjoying the daily prayers that I have with her now.. ok need to zzz tomorwo is a long day

No comments: