Tuesday, March 30, 2010

a Blessing in disguise?

May that this will be a blessing in disguise.

Out of the blue, did I realise I have to cover my collegue. I only realise when he arrnage for a handeover meeting and he told me that boss had said so. er Boss didn't tell me. Shake head. Where is the basic courteousy?

At least she has to inform me right. And when i seek her advise for something today, she mention about the new person must be comfortable. Er so am I comfortable to handle this piece of work, forecast + transiting, + training+backup+ shadow...

Was sad in the evening my North Korea trip got cancelled. sad. .. was looking forward to days of rest and no outside communication ... :( and this was suppose to be the last trip with SJ before she move to KL for good.

May all this all be blessing in disguise

No comments: