Monday, May 17, 2010

Dread period

Really dread this period.. I still remember how I teared last year. Time to do performance measurement again. Its due coming week and I really don't feel like writting it.

What's there to write when an opinion has already being form at the boss's brain. No matter what results you write, it doesn't matter. No matter how old you are, it doesn't matter too. And why should i write. Isn't it better that the mgt write it instead. Still don't understand this theory.
Guess the team has already said what we want to say. Its up to them now to do the necessary right things. I am sick to hear all the we are committed to fix it type of senstence. Ya, how long are they going to take, no timeline. Why? Because they can't commit it.

Anyway I have done what I can. Let the lord uphold me. All things come from him. If this is no way for me. HE will find another way for me. Amen.

No comments: