Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you lord

I was just thinking and really thank the lord for neighbour being such a nice collegue. I was thinking about the change that I see in her and really the lord is changing her.

I still recall the time when she made me cry when the team first started. Her temper was really terrible but now she is a totally change person. Such a loving person. I was so touched and felt so loved by her the day that she call me when she realise I was out for lunch and it was pouring heavily. She called me and ask if I need a umbrella. So lovely of her.

Put me to shame....

Also thanking the lord that whenever I am busy with the forecast especialy during quarter end that the deals somehow take care on its own or somehow I will manage to have time for them . So amazing

No comments: