Monday, May 31, 2010

werid

Cyn says I should blog about this ho ho.

about how I lost a beautiful dress and 2 chicken of essence. How did I lost it, where did I lost it. Don't ask the 2 of us, we got no idea at all.

All I last remember was after the game of tennins, it was drizzling, so i took out a umbrella, cyn help me carry the bag of dress and the tonics. Reach the bus stop we board the bus.

Both of us can't remember if she had pass back the bag to me . It could be I got back the bag and while putting away the umbrella I left it on the bus stop or ... really no idea.

So its either on the bus, on the bus stop or ......... anyway when we discover it later we tried going back to the bus stop and we couldn't find the bus stop..........


eeeeeks so weird .......... heart pain now.. the dress is really a lovely dress.

No comments: