Sunday, May 9, 2010

Its May

Its May, its been some time since I last update. I am just busy with my work, a little tired of training my new colleauge. Perhaps my expectatation tends to be higher for peopel with experience. If its a fresh grad, I guess I would be much more patient.

Well thats the thing it is, if not why would people bother to pay more for people with more experience right. Well I suddenly feel all the new folks in my company have much better adaption period then what the 4 of us went thru. Basically we are not given any period to adaption, we own it immediately. Rather than now the observe, shadow, own which can take up to 3 months.

Well well, while neighbour and I are praying one of this afternoon just before the JPMC run, while praying about a challenging situation, this pops out of my mouth: We have not hear any news yet, because we are going to hear good news, amen!"

yup we are following up and waiting for some news. Some things have happen which makes everyone of us not too happy. Kind of unfair :(

I pray that the right thing will be do upon us.

No comments: