Sunday, July 4, 2010

Blessed is the man whom the lord shall not impute sin

Tears were already formed in my eyess some minutes ago when Pastor Keith shared on the Prodigal son. By the time when I hear this verse "Blessed is the man whom the lord shal not impute sin", my tears just roll down from my eyes... oooops kind of embrassing

Here I am accompanying new believers to the welcome party and there I go tearing non stop, so throughout i am busy wiping my tears. No one saw.. I think..

Well I guess since Tim ask me to accompany a new believer and so I skip my minsitry meeting and well all things has a purpose. Pastor Keith message minster to me. when he shared this verse, It just struck upon me.

Hey why should I be affected by what the 2 Ms says. For the whole week I feel so condemned by what the 2 M say. It just continuous from Tuessday to Wedendsay and by Wedensay 9am, I feel condemn and sad enough.So bad till i feel so useless. Thats how bad the damage was done by these 2 person.I totally lost my trust in them.

Its now 3 weeks and I tell myself enough is enough. If the lord did not codemn me, I shouldn't feel condemned.

The lord is leading me to somewhere better wheby he can make better use of my skill sets. Amen.

The M&M, I just need to eat them .. Chocolates only :)

No comments: