Sunday, July 25, 2010

It hurts

It hurts to know that that the one you trusted betrayed your trust. I been wondering if this is all a coincidence or? I really hope what I suspect is not real.

The warning came today from a friend. Its just happen a month ago, I happen to passby  her cart, and this couple happen to be passing by there too and I introduced to them. After that, my friend felt a strong feeling from the spriting promting her that she need to tell me some stuff after hearing my story.

Now it just happen today I have to not serve the 4th service as I need to prepare my year end closing, running my reports and I walk pass her cart and say hello to her. And this came to her again (she has said to herself that if its meant for me, i will surely appear infront of her).

What she told me in a way did not surprise me cos that thought has come across to me. I realy really hope what I been wondering is not true. there is no reason why my friend would want to say bad things about people whom she did not know . Since my friend meet all kinds of people from all walks of life daily, she tell me to be wary of this couple as they are the deep sort. And she told me I am the opposite, I am the cheerful, always willing to lend people a hand type and no ulterior motive type.
 The lord will guide me and open my eyes. I do not have any proof and anyway what happened  has happen I just need to be careful and know how to handle this.

I do know  I been trusting people too much and people has made use of my kindness to step upon me. i should learn to protect myself.  And I shall rest this case to the lord and He will guide my path, remove stones along the path..

Lord, u know my situation and you know my heart. Guide me with your wisdom, open my eyes and let me see who are the true friends, and collegues and who are the one who will help me. I shall let you handle this siuation. You know how to handle the enemies and no weapons formed against me shall prosper for Jesus blood has been spilt and forms a shield on me. No devil can touch me.
Amen..


Deuteronomy 32:35


It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them


Ok now I just shall sip my lemonade and wait for my footstool and the feasting table ..It will appear. As what I told Roland today: Wait for my testimonial...soon .Amen.

No comments: