Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The lord remove the mountain?

I actually am feeling indifferent when I hear the news. My boss suddenly called for a meeting and then announced what a few of us had been hearing. Yup she is rotating out to another role.

Xiaoheng say the lord has remove the moutain. i don't know but I trust in the lord. Meanwhile while I am still here, guess its might be good. No idea anyway she has already hired a new manager and have gotten a few of us to report into the new manager. Whatever, i don't bother.

its clear to me, the season is over for me to be in this team.

Xiaoheng asked me a question if I have asked God whats God's reason of putting me in this team. I been thinking and I can only think of 2 reasons.

1) to help to bridge Miss E and the rest of the team and today I can proudly say I have accomplished that.

2)Lord is showing me his Grace and Love towards us. I really see the transformation of neighbour, totally change to a lovely lady. And I relaly appreicate all the fellowship time I have with her these days,this is something I won't dare to dream about 3.5 years ago. In fact then I often ask why she as a child of God behaves in that manner.

No comments: