Thursday, September 25, 2008

I think I must be crazy.. Part 2

I just turn down an offer which offers 20% pay increase. Gosh what did I just do? Well after considering and talking to my team lead, a few people and assessing. Guess my heart is still not at rest. Guess its not the time to leave yet.

Right now I am still enjoying my work, yes u hear me complaining about but at the same time, i get excitment and a sense of accomplishment when I concur the obstacles and complete the task.

Well the offer does provides me with alot of such stuff but guess the company itself is not very stable plus sometimes weird odd hours and others....


Though this job does not offer pay increment, yes I know its unbelievable but quoting from one of my controller, in this company people do not work for $$. if yes all of us would have leave long ago.

I trust in the lord, and he would give me the recognition and promotion and he has a great plan for me...

No comments: