Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello Apr..

Mar is definitely a good month that I will remember. Ah I better start to scrap my 2010 book. I wanted to do that for 2009 but didn't manage. So this time round I better do it cos I wanted to record Mar especially.

Jan---
hmmm what happen, honestly I can't really remember. I need Ginko nuts, bad memory :p. Well well, let me think, all I can recall now is I think Feb is a scrary month because of work. The new accounting standard that my company is adopting. Imagine we are the one of the 2 companies pioneering this, leading this new effort. Good for sales guys, good for company but poor we.. who are back end people doing all the dirty work.

Feb-
Last min decide to go to Cambodia. Fly out on chu san. Forget about work , while all the folks are busy trying to work out all the new accounting stds, I am enjoying in Cambodia :p. What is work.. who cares.. Anyway I know when I am back,I will be in trouble cos its closing time. True enough, I came back on sat and start working non stop. :(

On sunday got to call up my collegue cos i realise I don't know what my boss wants. yah she send panicks down to all of us and she is not firm changing her mind. Fickle minded . Sigh. Poor us

Mar-
A wonderful month. Though I decide to take a break from serving since Feb due to work, but I am still serving the lord out of rest. Pray for my pal's sister. And amazingly both of them receive christ during their first visit to Church. I didnt know till my pal's second visit to the church and she told me. Praise the lord.

So happy till I teared :) If only my parents are saved, still waiting for their salvation and it will happen.

A great testimony, my pal told me her sis rightfully need to be in ICU after her surgery but nope she didn't need to sta in ICU. Praise the lord, she save the ICU ward $$$. I am sure she will be in no time recover from her wounds.

Oh ya I pass to her sis my ipod. just want to let her listen to the sermons. If its going to bless people, I will do that. Kind of very unlike me, i think in the past I will not do that. sorry folks, I listen to ipod almost daily its my daily companion for my commute time to work, so you can imagine how heavily reliant I am on this.

But well lord is good, during this time, I am stil surving well. I on my bible, Timesl, daily bread, my scrapbooking magzines, whatever I can lay my hands on :)

Oh ya more revelating by chewing the lord's words :)

Soemhow I decide to be nicer to Preggy. Opps sorry I better call her miss E here. Well I even offer to include her in my training to my new collegue. My collegues are thinking I am crazy after her actions.

Hmm did I mention what she did lately

When my boss was here just before CNY. Apparently she had brought her baby to visit her just before she flew back to Sidney. Now why don't she bring the baby to the office since no one except me had seen her baby.

How did we find out? Its just by chance one of us discover..Now what do you think of this action.

and there are more things that she has been doing..............

Well I told her the other day since she keep saying her exposure is little so she dont knwo how to do this , do that. I said why dont she ask to take over a whole region like anyone of us. Out came all sort of reasons.... All along my belief is always: On the job training. If you are expose, you will learn

So even though I am now teaching her, I can teach 101 things, if she does not get herself expose, I guarantee she will forget.

Apr..... to be continue, cos i need to play with Jesus in lalal land now. have been working late and having early morning meeting lately.. Tough apr..sob.....

No comments: