Monday, April 12, 2010

Blessing continues..

to the undeserving ones which includes me :)

Anyway I just want to get this off my chest. Allow me to bitch abit. There I was going into office at 9 plus. Yes I went in late but thats because I had a call at 7am and I take it from home. And before I have the chance to warm my seat, Miss E started pinging me non stop.

She asked me to help to check one of her profiles and mention things like:" xxxxxxx....., If not you say I do wrongly :(" And she ask if I can talk to her.

Before I have the chance to tell her to hold on the call and allow me to get back to her later, she already started calling me :( arrrgg... I am so tired from all the OT I did for the whole week plus with all the training that I deliver I have no extra time for myself.

Anyway I found myself repeating what I told her the day before. Do this step followed by the next step. And then she started telling me: You told me during last month close to do this step this month".

I went stunned. Yes stunned. Why? Yes I did tell her to do this step 2 this month but thats because she ask me when can she do step 2. And it is correct to do step 2 this month. But how on earth would I know she did step 1 wrongly. She didn't ask me how to do step 1. Step 1 is a basic which everyone should know, she has been with the team for 1/.5 years ++. Of cos I have to assume she knows all this basic step.

I don't know why it never come accros to her a simple qn: How to trigger step 2. Its so obvious come on, there is a tab fr this tab 2 and she can see it clearly. If she can't, she ought to have her eyesight checked.

A crude way of saying is, she never use her common sense and brain to work.

I don't know am I suppose to take a spoon and feed her every mouthful of food. why didn't anyway handheld me when I was new ? life is unfair.

Anyway I was pissed off early in the morning but I recovered soon.

Grace Grace. Since I decided to bless her and teach her, I shall continue to include her in my training. If she can't receive this blessing, too bad.

I am going to close my door soon ahhaha. Sorry not that i am unhelpful but I am seroulsy busy and tired too. I need to recharge too.

No comments: