Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Interesting

Forget about work and let me share an interesting thing. I still find it weird and funny.

I was rushing for time one saturday afternoon and I hopped into a taxi. Taxi driver chatted with me and then I was saying how hard it is to get taxi on weekday night on Orchard road, recounting one incident I had.

As the conversation goes, I don't know how, it just lead on and then he kind of mention I am a nice person. As usual I jokingly say how does he know just be talking to me for 10 mins. And then I jokingly say if he knows how to read fortune why dont he tell me when will I get promotion or find someone settle down. He then look at me and say I dress well blablabla... and then suddenly he ask for my name card. I said I dont have and he wanted my number. er of cos I didn't give.

Strange.. need it for his buisness.. since he told me that he does have some business. whatever it is, I don't give my numbers to strangers.

Aiya lan tao hua... hahaha thats what I told TS.....

No comments: