Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the straw?

The straw that broke the camel's back finally appear?

hmmmm, while going through the internal posting, neigbour noted something and a few seconds later I was at her desk and she pointed to me something. Hmm what a discovery we have. Minutes later the few of us are saying: unfair.

What happen? We came to realise my boss posting for the new headcount has a job grade up to one grade higher than us so we are not too happy about it. We do not know who the person is going to be, what grade will he or she come in at. But the fact that she post up to one grade higher means that the role can be up to that grade which means whatever we are doing now can be at that grade.

Of cos we are not happy. All the more I wasnt happy since the forcast pievce that I have been doing close to 2 years is orignially done at a grade higher. :(

anyway I found myself kind of immune. I think the heart is dead.

My boss is hmm I don't know what word to use to describe her. She can tell my collegue who is rotating into another role that I am suppose to take over some of his stuff but yet she never tell me. I had to find this out from my collegue. Now anyway last week I told her I can't handle it.

I been thinking and thinking and decide to say no. Because I realy do not have any bandwidth anymore, qtr end has always been a challenge for me. She must have think I am a super woman. Nah since someone has got more bandwidth I shall let her have more exposure then.

So true enough, my boss approach her.

I don't know why but I think I am losing my respect for her as a boss. So many things, and incidents... I know I shouldn't say this but really I don't know what has she done to fight for us. What has she done to protect us. What has she done beside ensuring everything looks good on the outside.

No comments: