Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Itchy itchy

Rashes form again. So so so itchy.. goodness. And this time is worst. Not only on the stomache,this morning it appear on my left knee, followed by right knee, neck, all over the place.

No choice, got to visit Dr siew. and the first thing i tell her is: I think I am allergic to work..

Am so depressed now. Depress with the rashes, depress with lots of things. Too many things happen. I still trying to think through all the recent events. arrrrg what a mess.

Now I thinking if E is friend, foe, enemy or ??? Strange strange, her words, actions does not gel. Did we misunderatnd her? or? She is send by someone trying to dig information from me? Why am I still so nice to her? gooodness am I too kind to her?


Thinking through about some stuff. Hmm next year I can buy my own house but housing is so expensive. So how am I suppose to afford. Now mum saw my cross earlier on and make a huge fuss about it. Threatening to chase me out of the house. ya good lor, next year she can chase me out, i should get my own house. hahaha. Anyway I kept quiet.

I do not know why she choose to be in denial. I already told her 5 years ago.

haiz... haiz...

No comments: