Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why

Disappointments after disappointments came crashing on you can have a detrimental effect. I been holding on fast and trusting the lord and at this moments sometimes I wonder lord what are you trying to show to me.

that grace is no longer found here and time to move or ? Its seems that the circumstances have made it so unbearable and testing my patience. I still am trying to search fror an answer.

Things that have happen just seem so unfair, I been wondering did I just dig a death hole for my ownself to jump in?

As to the other aspect of my life, there are still some unsolved puzzles which i still would probably find the answer as the years goes by :)

Meanwhile I am thankful for neighbour for alwyas praying together with me always reaffirming the lord's goodness with me. At this timing, this is important for me. I don't know if one day I will lose this faith.

Its just a down day for me today.

No comments: