Tuesday, October 28, 2008

eyes popping out

I am still in the office alone... so sad. Eyes about to pop out. So pain, after staring at the spreadsheet for so long, trying to figure out the variance.

What to do, serve me right for trying to geh qiang, got proper audit route, full set dont do , choose this path. I always take the weird path. In fact lately one interviewer asked me if I am a smart person. How to answer this question, anyway he replied said that since I am with Nanyang Girls'I must be smart . HAHA :) He ask why did I go poly. yup, I am proud to say I am a NYGH girl and well I did qualified to go NTU, I didn't take up the offer.. hahah

Well guess God wants me to be tougher. I think lately I starting to turn more and more stone, so tired and a few time I wanan cry but tears don't flow no matter how upset I am. oops this is a bad sign.. I think maybe I will tear when I see those sad movies, sad novels. hmmm hopefully I still can tear else sounds like I am a cruel person ahah..

On a separate note, I am sick of this blog layout, you think I should change it. YA i am always trying to change, but guess I better settle down, else i will end up like what I did the last time round. Got fed up one fine day, delete everything away and start a new blog again... oops................

No comments: