Monday, October 27, 2008

Radom thoughts

face a little challenge while serving on Sunday, well hope that doesn't happen again... hmmm dealing with people is never easy. Dear Abba father, don't do this to me again, eh I know you want to show me something but I am not ready yet, or at least pls send some angel to me. :)

Oh yes while serving, this lady is so sweet, can see she appreciate me serving her the holy communion, Thanks sister, you make my day.

Now come to think about it, something else happen. I won't share here, just too personal, those close to me will know. I wonder what is god telling me, or showing me. This time round, at least the heart is more at peace, at rest. Some day I will know what is god's will for me. I am sure HE will show me

Oh I just realise my family is coming back,I had rememeber the wrong date.. eh... blur me agian. hehe

come to think of it , I am going to miss the peace, quietness. sob sob. Nevermind I am reaching 35, so I can get my own housing liao. Brother Xiao Heng say I very permisstic. Eh maybe yes. But again this is call prepration . I did tell God I dont want to be alone but if so happens, well just got to accept the fact.

We shall see.. u will hear from my updateas again.

Finally the farewell album for my teamlead is ready.. I will post up the photos soon

Quickly did a layout too, in response to Ah jun's challenge for me.My the other half criteria.. I will post up here soon. ...

2 comments:

CK Chai said...

dearie... Remember "THE SECRET"? You must keep positive thinking to attract good things coming... I'll work hard to this direction too. Let's Jia You together and hope for the better tomorrow come soon...

曦缘 Xi Yuan said...

Thanks Ah Jun.. I trust in the lord has something good for me.... ok share write something abt the GEM