Thursday, October 23, 2008

This week..

Have not being updating this blog cos i am simply busy. Ok allright excuse, there is time for everything, its a matter of priority. I been busy with work cos took over the forecast portion from my team lead. Nope not a promotion for me just more work, wanted to learn something else, challenge myself before I rot and bored myself suppporting the day to day transacions of G China.

I been losing touch with what I used to do, hopefully the forecast role will bring me back to where I was previously.

Have been sleeping on average 4-5 hours per day.. Thank God for the strength given to me, Thank Jesus too.


My sisters and parents are away on tour so left me all alone in the house. I don't really miss them yet. Opps I know I mean but I kind of enjoy the peace and silence, the room all to myself. Imagine I can just play the workship songs on my laptop blasting it. I can't do that when they are around.. :p

Plus no nagging from my mother. She been nagging me everyday to quickly go find someone. I know she meant well, she don't want to be sure I don't end up lonely by myself. But well I guess I either met the wrong guy or meet the right guy but just ........ well it take 2 hands to claps. To meet someone who can really be ur life mate, life soul partner just isn't that easy. Men are hard to understand, sometimes they are just either block heads, idiots(pardon my language), or well simply pretending. God knows what's on their minds..

Ok back to my week's adventure.
Started with Monday. Thank God for the food that Karen gave me. Her nuo mi fan is really yummy. Was working really really hard concentrating with eyes glued on my laptop when suddenly. Lights off.. oops.. and then back again. My heart went *POP*. Did I hear something, ok I think thats just my wild imagination. Notice the fan is still swinging. Ok probaly just the power supply glitch/dip. Why did it happen at 12 midnight plus and when I am all alone.

Saw Karen on line and tell her, and she laugh at me. I went to find a torch and standby at the table. Just in case if really power supply issues, I won't be in darkness. Play workship songs to calm myself abit. hahah almost wanted to have the lights on in the bedroom but nah I couldnt sleep with lights on.. so well pray in tongues and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tuesday,
oh mine.. work till past 11 went home. reach home , bathed and start to work agian till 1 pm. Running Nose.... wake up at 2 am with realy bad running Nose, dragged myself up reluctantly. Went all over the place to look for tissue, arrrg can't find any so toilet rolls. I was really cold and wrapped myself in my blanket, my nose feels so terrible, whole body infact.

Wednesay,
wake up feeling much better. oh mine how did i ever wake up at 6 plus and reach office by8am. Have the fearful forecast call, making some boos boos. my team lead caution me again.. i know i just wasnt concentrating and make that boo boo :(

Reach home early, do my laundry.. hoho saw xiao heng online and tell him I don;t want to be like one of my ex bosses. single, alone, workaholic, fierce.. I guess if one has no partner, u can't blame her for being workaholic, having high expectations. Nah i dont want to be like this and always remind myself.

hmm i think i should start to be icy, cold fierce so people wont come and eat me. Always kena bullied. When would these people start to see my loving kindness in me..

Thursday
Oh Becky is here for training, catch up with her buy her the nice fishballs from the handsome hawker. Wanted to bring her to have the mango juice, but well its drizzling and kind of far so went amoy instead.

Have dinner with Janet and Becky at night. hmm fun dinner with interesting stories about chinese language. Now Becky shared with us touching stories of the Sichua earthquake.. hmm I will share with all of u on another item.

Raining again................arrrrg couldnt get a cab for Becky so well Janet took her to take the mrt since she taking.. I took the bus walk back in drizling rain.

oh this rain is making me really moody i think.. cough cough.. oops i think i gotten the cough bug and old time enemy Gastric is back I think....

I been thinking alot especially now I am alone. hmmm I think one day I will probably gone mad with all this thoughts of mine. Maybe I will end up finding myself talking to the wall one day... God help me....

No comments: