Friday, October 24, 2008

Feeeeling down

Dont know why just woke up feeling terrible..

Again slept at 12 plus, woke up at about 1 or was it 2 am.. feeling warm and thirsty, turn on the fan, but simply too tired to go find water..

slept, woke up at 5 plus or so.. gosh why did i keep on waking up... this is not rest man... force to sleep , alarm clock rang at 6.30, my body just refuse to wake up.. Was thinking to work from home in morning then go to work in office since raining..

nah the next moment i woke up at close to 8am..oops rush rush out by 8.20 miss the lrt, miss the mrt train.. arrg..reach office at close to 9.30am.. opps.. so late..

seealot of work, changes piling.. arrrggggggg.......

really feel terrible to the verge of tearing. Suddenly feeling my gastric at work again, tell myself be still be cool... Just feel pressurize. Feel alot of emotions bottom up... nah.. how i can I can be like some of my friends to just freely say out what they feel, what they want.

I admit I got alot of reservations on this............... coward of me I know.. I can be confident at work but never in relationships with people. Oh God, I know you will answer my prayers, but when will that be ?

No comments: