Saturday, October 25, 2008

Its a beautiful day :)

A lovely day. I wake up feeling happy. Didnt slept for long as usual, wake up feeling hot and thirsty again. I think I should stand by a bottle of water in future.

Cyn, KP,KL, Beanard plus me go to the south ridge walk. A pity Simm Yinn couldn't make it :(


Start from Harbourfront to Mount Fabour, Henderson Waves, Picnic Hill, Alexandara Arch, Hort Park, Canopy walk end at Bukit Chengdu (think the spelling is wrong) museum .

I am so glad the weather is so good Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net, else at the kind of time we start 9.15am, we would have become roasted Pigs or Monkeys?

KP now has been teased as the monkey :p, cos we say this guy practicing some martial arts at the Picnic Hill with another guy(the shifu most likely). The movments look like lao gao (monkey) . KP mimic the movements hahaha and we all have good luff, As usual KL is in his humourous ways, bernard with his straigth foward humour, cyn with her usual bubberlines.. (is there such a word btw ) Ok you guys will get what I mean.

Am so glad that I am out with u guys, I didnt realy say it out but I really appreciate you guys. Its always fun to be with you guys especially all the guys are so much younger than me. Spreading your joy to me makes me happy...


Simm Yin join us later in the afternoon, just to meet us.. lovely gal. And I realise she is 12 years younger than me when she ask how we celberate our 21 bday. Oh mine she is so young..................................

Hey for the rest of my friends, sorry to make you guys worry about me a few days ago. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net straighten my thoughts. God is good..

No comments: