Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kilkenny is not that bitter afterall

I am into my Friday blues again. Don't know why bu tlately I been having the "you are big fat ugly old hag" feeling.

No dates tonight though well my gf did ask me out to join them to support one of their friend who is in the clark quay bazzar, I just don't feel like going.

Went for my massage which I book like a mth ago and cleanly forgotten abt it. Went Daiso to get my contains to put my craft barang barang after this. Still can't find the 12X12 container size for my papers.. hmmm..

Went home feeling lonely and sad. Look around the house and spotted Kilkeny i can't remmeber if I am the one who bought it, well I decide to drink it.. hmm it doesn't taste that bad afterall. Always think its bitter but it isn't bitter tonight, think my life is more bitter maybe. I am being left on the shelf spinning cobsweb again...

1 comment:

CK Chai said...

Pls la, Miss New... Don't be so pessimistic le... You just have not meet the right one at this time... Love ya always *muacks*