Sunday, August 15, 2010

DMZ continues

Hmm this is interesting, this little room is the only one whereby the north and south soldiers from both sides may patrol inside the DMZ, but they may not cross the MDL. See the 2 South korean soliders standing on the other corner. I was actualy expecting high tension due to that torpedo incident but guess there are more soldiers and American soldiers on the South korean side hidden in the buildings.

Now there are two foreigners whom I think are Americans. I can't help but to say they are dumb. They actually posed infront of the 2 south korean soldiers (excused me, thse 2 soldiers are not monuments). Now Now with flash going on, these 2 soldiers face turned. they are like Mr Bao now.. (bao gong i mean) and well they look fierce and start to walk towards us, and our guide from the military quickly get us out of the room.......... Arrg all these to these 2, I was trying to take more photos . And oh yes I didn't have my flash on. Damn it..


SJ is now in South korea

The South Korean soldiers


Posted by Picasa

No comments: