Monday, August 2, 2010

Here's some exclusive photos

DPRK stands for Democratic People's Republic of Korea. For a write up of North Korea, you may wish to refer to Wikipedia


Finally see this photo.... OK you can see the reflections, I took it in mere seconds cos I was worried I can't take photos at the airport and after seeing people snapping away, I quickly snap before the bus goes off... heee.. Everywhere you can see Mr Kim's photo....

..
This is the old Russian plane that I took from Shenyang to Pyong yang, Half way up in sky, I was thinking, Will we make it. The sound of the plane doesn't seem it can make it ..  I wish I can take the interior for all of you to see, but I think its banned cos the airstewardress stop someone from taking it. 

The old Russian layout, the wall papers, the overhead cabins.. oh ya its open type...  er meaning if the plane would to swing left or right, things will drop out.. if u get what I mean like those travel coach type of overhed cabins. Once in a lifetime experience sitting in an old Russian plane..................

More photos to follow suit. The net is too slow and I failed. I wanted to show you the pretty traffic police..

No comments: