Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thanks Neigbour

I can't help but to tear the moment I saw the mail.

Thanks for helping me
Thanks for encouraging me with the sms
Thanks for the constant reminders of our lord
Thanks for all the prayers
Thanks for keeping me in your family prayer list
Thanks for the wonderful time that we work together
Thanks for the prayer time that we have together
Thanks for showing me how good our lord in, I really see the lord's hand working on you.

I am definitely going to miss you as my neighbour in office. Will miss the times that we work together. this is a period whereby no duplication and nothing can ever replace it. Its what I would call nobody will ever understand why.

I must confess and say I am sorry for I use to dislike you for making my life miserable and making me tear in the past . haha I know you are really so shocked when I told you the other day... But really I saw lord changing you into a gracious lady and how he promoted you .. :)  Am turely happy for ya...

I now know  why i didn't leave 2 years ago...........cos the lord wants me to see His work. Praise the lord. Thanks Neighbour...............

No comments: