Monday, November 3, 2008

Eat and Eat day

Went to JB with SJ, BL they all..eat the whole day.. gosh..
Morning I ate a donut, courtesty of xw.. oh yea,, thanks buddy thanks for spending time with me on Friday night, knowing that I was down and u make me so otuched.. I didn't know u were waiting for my sms while I gone swimming...

Back to eating.. reach JB, eat chee chong fun with the curry and the usual black sauce.. eh... why didn't they separate out the curry taste weird weid. Somehow I remember my auntie in Malaysia while eating this (gosh that's another story)

Went to do my medi and pedi.. and upon the urging of them, i actually cut my hair when i suppose to go to Yohei to cut.. .. i chop so much of my hair so layered, now i really feel like a pong sai gao.. hmmm I have a feeling within a month I will cut short. Anyway I am pretty adventours with Hair, most of my friends are not willing ot part with their long hair. I am probably one of the few exceptions.. Always like to try but I think most of the time turn out to be disastrous haha...





My medi, anyway i know wont last, since I will be washing dishes, clothes etc.. well just to pamper myself..


Lunch was huang jiu ji, plus curry plus zhu jiao chu.. ie wine chicken, and vinegar pork and curry.

Dinner was mi huan kueh, plus chicken wing, plus roast duck, pork, plus suan cai, plus dessert............wah................... fat lei..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey missy new!!1

Where's the cheerful gal that I hv known.... U like hv become another person though I hv jus seen u recently w all ur recents blogs....

u take care lei...
To quote wat my ex fin director said ' if its nt life n death, take it easy..'