Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some creations

Wedding Card for Tuck Wai

Photobucket

Friendship is Fragile
Like the photos taken at Baker Inns,its backdrop is jut splendid was it PS, anyway now it has changed name and no longer at this place . A pity we didnt take the 5 of us together... hmmmm
Photobucket


27th Birthday surprise 自讨苦吃
I remmeber clearly cos I said I don't want present, just want surprise, and made you angels crack your head ahhaha... And I remmebr this forever. I was blinded folder turn a few rounds at Suntec then being lead to the garden and WHOA suprise.
And i was made to count the coins. 27 ten cents, 27 1 cents, 20 cents, 5 cents... etc hahahah.. And I was made to mentally calculate the total sum. hahaha from then on I don't dare to ask for surprise liao :P



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: