Monday, November 3, 2008

SJ say I am pretty today

:)

went to gym this morning, after all the guilt eating yesterday. hahahah.. suprise can wake up so early.. but was abit rush for church. Decide to wear skirt with a nice top today, I seldom wear skirt(except jeans skirt) on weekends. Actualy one of my collegue was commenting why am I always in pants, my reply was : cos I carry backpac, wear skirt very ugly ) hahah actually when u carry a backpack for the laptop and u wear a dress or a skirt it does looks ugly. hahah anyway nowdays i hackcare dont bother to change my laptop bag..

Bounce into SJ and BL at a push cart in suntec, so they are like surpise to see me in skirt.. think they never seen me in skirt come to think of it hahaha

SJ commented just now that I look pretty.. Thanks gal....................

No comments: