Monday, November 24, 2008

I am tired

Very very tired, why is my weekend so shortlived.

I thought I could finish my forecast file early today and sent to controllers, yup i did which is good, but still take a long time just .. I can't explain here cos involved some human stuff as well. hahah.. ANyway basically I got meeting lah, need to update into some huge huge database lah and so on and so for..Why is G china having so much deals lately.. gosh are they trying to kill me....


Today karen my dear colleuge also behave abnormally think she is sick of work really. I kind of must say her area is not easy, and to think initally I was disappointed my boss didnt give me that area. I think I should really thank daddy god for this. Just the human factor in her area can kill me. My area is not easy too given so many controllers to support but well I think I can handle China and HK better.

I want to finish my ablums in album project but just didnt have time to do it. To set up my shelves to contain all my craft barang barange.. Thanks to my dear sis for getting her fren to transport from ikea.. Hmm is that her boyfren.. ahha she simply denied.... maybe she shy hor. hahaha

I want to finish my necklace too.......

I want to do my Xmas cards...

I want to do my Xmas gifts for Tim, Karen, Ching ching, Elsie they all.. etc etc...

I want to finish my office work...


Eh so many things to be complete and I am still doing office work now... oh no....................................... I think i better go ZZzzz Now, shall update again.. cos I wanan give thanks, shall keep u guys in suspence first...............

No comments: