Monday, November 3, 2008

The right one 对的人

In response to ah jun's challenge here's the layout.. hmmm I did one didn't like it, so change to another one just now.. here's the 2 of them
Photobucket

Photobucket


So what's my criteria?
1) same Abba father as me
2) someone who is knowledgeable, can lead and guide me
3) love me, accept me as it is
4) someone who holds my hands till we apart (I always watch in admiration at those old couples holding hands strolling, now I wish my parents would do that)
5)holds a respectable job
6)accepts my crafting habits :)
7)Intellectual, must be of high EQ(i totally forgetten abt this until xw reminds me, that's what WL says too hmmm maybe I too chim haha )

Its simple right, I didn't even ask for looks or whatever. So simple yet I dont know why I am still single, its just not that easy to find a soul mate whom you can live with the rest of your life, someone who is willing to share ur love, joy, pain, your life story with. Someone whom you can communicated with, accept as you are, flaws, perfections. someone to 守护、爱护 (vice versa of cos)

A friend say I am naive to have this criteria saying I need to be practical, need to have $$$ etc etc. True yes, I agree 100% that $$$ is important but I believe Love of $$$ is the root of all evil as what the bible says. I strongly believe God will provide, if we start to worry about this and that, well I think forever we will procastinate on the plans etc. Sometimes I need just need to cast our cares and burdens onto the Lord, not so easy am still learning.

Each time my not so close friends will say I have high expectations, I wondered if this is high expectations. I can't just take any Tom Dick or Harry that comes along right, the able to communicate part is very important.

SJ and I were talking and one of these days we were saying let's go dating agency. Not too sure if thats the right path... hmm I been asking Abba daddy if I am suppose to be single or ? Whatever it is, I will definitely not get married for the sake of marrying.

I think when God wants to unite 2 person, its a reunion that will bring glory and do do the good for HIM.

I been trying to focus on this lately:
Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

P/s: Pardon my grammar and spelling mistake, just too tired to do spell check...

1 comment:

CK Chai said...

Yoz, My dearie, love the way u do the LO! L love the colors of the top LO while I love the "frame" of your bottom LO!

Neh, the one just had yet to come... do not let u mind wander around.

I'm also waiting for someone to really become "the one" for me :) so, freak not!