Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thank you Friends

Friends, just want to say Thank you. :)
Sorry to make some of you worried about me, I am fine now. Was attending a course these 2 days and today I just thought of you guys.

The trainer was saying something about how our moods will affect the people around you and I recalled one of you I still dont know who(since u never leave your name) was saying what happen to the cheerful Mei? That really strikes me

I am back... bouncing(really bouncing heavily, gosh I wonder how did i ever gain weight again) happily :)

Well to say the truth, its not say really painless. It still hurts at times when many unhapppy things happen but its about how you managed your emotions. Don't let that get to you, self managment hahha.. I know God has me in his palm and everything happens for a reason. I can't see it now, but someday HE will show me.


Ok I think I really better go to Dr Tan to get my gastric medicine(I said I want to get but never) , hopefully its not out of stock again. Gastric juice too active===> constantly hungry==> Eat and eat==> Gain weight.

Oh on Friday night I am here blogging.. kind of sad ah.. but dont worry I am ok... was thinking what photos to print out.... to scrap....

Need that therapy

No comments: