Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ASAP

Always say a prayer.. this is what neighbour taught me lately.

I thank the lord for her presence especially in times like this. Lord has shown me how He has tranform her. She shared with me what she went through and how she almost give up the faith how she can still be so positive. I realy thank the lord for showing me her graciousness and I am so touched by her prayers for me.

I will miss her if her transfer is eventually done. :(

Quote from her
Faith is substance of things hope for & evidence of things not seen

P/s: I am really excited and wanted to share with you on my DPRK trip but now am really in no mood to share. I promise I will get over soon and share with you all soon. For now I just got to continue to pray to the lord and to sort out the trials that I am facing now.

Have some bad thoughts of being selfish and not being kind to others and told shir about it. Shir ask me: Are you sure you are able to do it. I laughed and said: You sure know me well. She replied : You are spikey mouth, jelly heart.

so.... I need to sort out my thoughts if I should continue to be so kind and helpful over and beyond. I been asking God why did all these happen and where is His promise to me. Why are the non believers the one getting all the goodness and where is mine?

Its so easy to lose the faith in times like this. I want to continue to believe in Him..

No comments: