Friday, June 18, 2010

Is this my strength?

I was "complaining" to neighbour today that I felt I am so stupid, going beyong and above my scope to help others, being too kind to others. And she told me that this is my strength. My strength is I am gracious.

See what did I get in return now, helping to brige Miss E and the rest of the team. Over and beyong my duty to help another peer. Where did all that credit goes in the end. dumb.

i told myself the next time I have my 1:1 with my boss I am going to clarify on some stuff. And I told myself I am not going to help others the next time, hopefuly this I will keep my promise. don't be kpo justdo my own stuff will do.

Now my fellow frens have some conflicts and somehow all the people all like to come to me. I become their "weeping pillow" . Haiz, I feel like just organise a meeting for them to go thrash it out :p

i guess this time round, I am tired, I don't wish to be the mediator like what I used to do. I am not that great, without me, people won't die. the world still spins...

thank you neigbour for all her concerns and showering me with the lord's prayers and love towards me, reminding of the lord's love for me.

No comments: