Tuesday, June 29, 2010

跌倒了,扫一扫灰尘,再站起来

Never expect that I would lost control this morning and I just teared. Horrible, I wonder why am I so weak. Guess boss heard me, thank god she cant see me. But well guess I told her what I been feeling and all she can say is : I wish I can turn back the clock and have this conversation with you earlier on.

I think thats really.I don't know what to say. All i know is she had put words right back into my mouth, stating I have said this and that which is not true. I have to correct her.

Anyway a fact is a fact, it won't change. I have totally lost the trust in her. After what has happen how do you expect me to trust her anymore.

May the lord continue to guide me.

Its a bad fall but I know I can stand up again. I tell myself its just a job. I dont like it i can always find a new job. A job is just a job. I am blessed that I am still alive, still kicking around.

A loss might not be a loss. Its is a blessing to me. I know...

No comments: