Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shall start life anew

guess now I need to pick up the pieces and try to start life anew. Hopefuly i dont face any more disappointments again. If i do fall down again, I just got to crawl up and walk again.

The lord is my strength now....... next tuesdsay I shall have a closure. I pray is not a nasty birthday pressie for me. Anyway how bad can it be, since I already receive a bad one already right..

don't wish to be reminded of birthay but people reminded me.

Taking abt this, i was so super blur. SJ is so sweet, bought a cake for me when we went to Daphne's house last saturday. Blur me happen to walk into the kitchen to get some water. When daphne and SJ saw me, one of them say something like : Aiya........

Didn't pay any notice, i remember i still tell daphne: Eh why didn't tell me earlier.. ( i tot the cake is for her boy or girl )

then it turn out its for me when they sang the song.................my goodness I am so blur..

really thanks this bunch of gals for the pleasant surprise... if I tell TS , she is going to laught at me for sure. She always say I am super blur.

No comments: