Saturday, February 28, 2009

Congratulations

Congratulations Gal. so happy for ya :)


I really enjoy making this card for ya, and we gals have fun folding the paper cranes for ya... though it was really realy messy with the Glue gun.

I like this technique, 2 piece of paper into one card. I used to do the other method which is so much more tedious using one paper and having to measure before folding into 3 sides. This technique is so much easier though waste paper
















Pattern Paer: Imaginse I think
Card stock: Color mates
Paper with the Xi : thats from penny black or hero arts paper I believe.
Xi punch: From HK, yup ask SJ to buy for me when she went for holiday
Birdie stamp: Verde ... aint they cute
rub on: Can't remember
Flowers: Prima... as usual I am a flower person :)

No comments: