Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank you gals

Thanks 麟,SJ, CK,dor, Cyn, Wei (yours is in advance haha) for all your concerns. I thank the lord for having you gals around . SJ, thanks for the sms, caught by surprise :) And the rest thanks for calling me.

Don't around I am still alive. Except I must tell you gals, I failed to be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just not me, end up I spend more time following up and covering for my colleuge then doing my own stuff. I don' tknow why whenever I cover people or take over stuff from people, I will always discover a whole new can of worms and end up clearing for people.

Clear nice nice then hand over to people a clean and nice work. Hmm did God give me the gift to clear shit eh............ sorry sounds gross ah.. It must be me paying too much attention and discover gaps here and there and being me, you gals know me well enough. I will take it upon myself to make sure the process is set straight. Its so tiring trying to do that actually.

Just let me grumble here abit . I have so tough a time trying to communicate to the china folks today. :( I wonder if there is anything wrong with my english now. Hmmm well well and all this following agian is for my collegue's area again. And afternoon the same thing happen. Result I got to send out revised file agian arrrgggg..... thanks to someone..

No.. No I better concentrate on my own stuff cos its close next week . I pray that my colleuge will be back soon. Else I think next month onwards I should aim to be mean , yup really i mean MEAN...................

No comments: